News and Entertainment

Guppedantha Manasu Jun 20



The witness appears as Vasu walks away. Shows the discussion between the witness and Vasudhara. The witness warns Vasudhara that Rishi should go away from life. I am his student .. why am I in his life .. says Vasu. I do not really care .. says the witness. What have I done in this .. says Vasu. Although I know all this .. leave Rishi and go .. says the witness.


You are misunderstanding Rishi Sir. Vasu says. Look Vasudhara .. You are like my sister .. Rishi, do not come between me .. You will have virtue .. I am not the type to say Bathimala .. Witness .. Witness here .. What has happened so far .. I will take the light .. Go .. From Rishi Go away .. you should not either .. Do you know what you did yesterday? I will not threaten .. You do not count for me .. Not the target .. Rishi .. is going to say something. That is, Vasu would have spoken so harshly if the witness had threatened to do something to Rishi. If you want to know the real thing, you have to wait till next week.